Silver Shadow
Please log in to view the content of these Forums
Silver Shadow
Please log in to view the content of these Forums
Silver Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEW WEBSITE - www.play-ss.com NEW WEBSITE

Please make a fairer rules between donor and non-donor.

Go down 
+2
uk legendz
NeoLim
6 posters
AuthorMessage
NeoLim
Noobie
Noobie

Please make a fairer rules between donor and non-donor. Empty
PostSubject: Please make a fairer rules between donor and non-donor.   Please make a fairer rules between donor and non-donor. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:08 am

I suggest that the hunting rare item from certain mob MUST fair between donor and non-donor.

For example, Red Dragon drops dragon bow.

First reason, non-donor take up times to kill the dragon but donor just finish killing off the dragon within 1 hit.
Second reason, non-donor had some difficulties when facing a stronger monster and difficulties to end a stronger monster but donor are able to kill them cause they can just 1-hit-ko them.

Therefore, I suggesting that this gaming system should be fairer if the donor, energy sword damage lower or making a new rule for hunting.

Thank you,

From,
Neo.
Back to top Go down
uk legendz
Noobie
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: Please make a fairer rules between donor and non-donor.   Please make a fairer rules between donor and non-donor. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 9:46 am

NeoLim wrote:
I suggest that the hunting rare item from certain mob MUST fair between donor and non-donor.

First reason, non-donor take up times to kill the dragon but donor just finish killing off the dragon within 1 hit.
Second reason, non-donor had some difficulties when facing a stronger monster and difficulties to end a stronger monster but donor are able to kill them cause they can just 1-hit-ko them.

Therefore, I suggesting that this gaming system should be fairer if the donor, energy sword damage lower or making a new rule for hunting.

Thank you,

From,
Neo.

no i think this is wrong we payed to keep this server running and we deserve to beacuse we all love this server but wht we want in return is an energy sword omg ur so selfish i strongly dissagre
Back to top Go down
R3dlegend
Noobie
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: Please make a fairer rules between donor and non-donor.   Please make a fairer rules between donor and non-donor. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:28 am

NeoLim wrote:

Thank you,

From,
Neo.
Ya, i disagree aswel, people pay for the energy sword for the 1hit k0. So if you want to 1hit k0 donate...?
Back to top Go down
Danger

PostSubject: Re: Please make a fairer rules between donor and non-donor.   Please make a fairer rules between donor and non-donor. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:35 am

I disagree because they paid for he energy sword.
If you want one then buy it. They used there money
to keep the server running so they deserve it.
Back to top Go down
headstrong
Noobie
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: Please make a fairer rules between donor and non-donor.   Please make a fairer rules between donor and non-donor. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:58 am

i cant agree at all with this one bit... he wants us to donate, he wants the website up donating is the only way to keep it up, so this is fair.. we spent our own money to keep it up and running so we would expect things in return
Back to top Go down
Danger

PostSubject: Re: Please make a fairer rules between donor and non-donor.   Please make a fairer rules between donor and non-donor. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:02 pm

Exactly let the donators be.
They wanted to spend their
money to keep server up.
They deserve the 1 hit kill
Back to top Go down
Green_Earth
Noobie
Noobie
Green_Earth

PostSubject: Re: Please make a fairer rules between donor and non-donor.   Please make a fairer rules between donor and non-donor. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:29 pm

I agree with Danger. But I think they should make rares such as p hats (basic colors),
and bandos items non-donors.

Donor Items would include: Black and Pink p hat, wings, energy sword etc...
Back to top Go down
Danger

PostSubject: Re: Please make a fairer rules between donor and non-donor.   Please make a fairer rules between donor and non-donor. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:31 pm

Green_Earth wrote:
I agree with Danger. But I think they should make rares such as p hats (basic colors),
and bandos items non-donors.

Donor Items would include: Black and Pink p hat, wings, energy sword etc...

Yea I agree.
I want to be able to wear the items I bought.
Now I can't so I sold all my stuff Sad
Back to top Go down
Green_Earth
Noobie
Noobie
Green_Earth

PostSubject: Re: Please make a fairer rules between donor and non-donor.   Please make a fairer rules between donor and non-donor. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:32 pm

I thought you were a donor danger
Back to top Go down
Danger

PostSubject: Re: Please make a fairer rules between donor and non-donor.   Please make a fairer rules between donor and non-donor. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:34 pm

No, I was going to but my paypal account got hacked Sad
Back to top Go down
Green_Earth
Noobie
Noobie
Green_Earth

PostSubject: Re: Please make a fairer rules between donor and non-donor.   Please make a fairer rules between donor and non-donor. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:38 pm

Ohhh... well maybe if we all vote or something
and make a post we can make what I suggested happen? Razz
Back to top Go down
Danger

PostSubject: Re: Please make a fairer rules between donor and non-donor.   Please make a fairer rules between donor and non-donor. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:40 pm

I hope it does happen.
We have been asking Falcon about it
but he agrees with Brady.
It's his server so it's his choice.
Back to top Go down
Green_Earth
Noobie
Noobie
Green_Earth

PostSubject: Re: Please make a fairer rules between donor and non-donor.   Please make a fairer rules between donor and non-donor. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 12:41 pm

Yea I guess :[
Back to top Go down
NeoLim
Noobie
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: Please make a fairer rules between donor and non-donor.   Please make a fairer rules between donor and non-donor. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:27 pm

Thats the problem, its not fair cause u can kill instantly and non donor can't

How would non donor feel if one of the donor keep killing and can't get his turn? Did u people think of this? If this keep on it will be imba. I hope all of you reconsider again.
Back to top Go down
Danger

PostSubject: Re: Please make a fairer rules between donor and non-donor.   Please make a fairer rules between donor and non-donor. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:41 pm

No, the donators donated for the energy sword.
If they want the 1 hit kill they deserve it.
They spent rl money to keep this server up and running.
If you want to complain.....don't.
Back to top Go down
NeoLim
Noobie
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: Please make a fairer rules between donor and non-donor.   Please make a fairer rules between donor and non-donor. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:50 pm

Den it settle it, this is not well balance game at all. Deserve or not it is not fairer to non donor. I stand behalf of all non donor and making fair system for all donor n non donor. This proves that donor are more selfish den non donors.

Why?

Figure is yourself.
Back to top Go down
NeoLim
Noobie
Noobie

PostSubject: Re: Please make a fairer rules between donor and non-donor.   Please make a fairer rules between donor and non-donor. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:27 pm

Than this make this server imba as well. You can't complain that nor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please make a fairer rules between donor and non-donor.   Please make a fairer rules between donor and non-donor. Empty

Back to top Go down

Please make a fairer rules between donor and non-donor.
Page 1 of 1