Silver Shadow
Please log in to view the content of these Forums
Silver Shadow
Please log in to view the content of these Forums
Silver Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEW WEBSITE - www.play-ss.com NEW WEBSITE

Rules Suggestion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
deadly
Donator
Donator
deadly

Rules Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Rules Suggestion   Rules Suggestion EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:11 am

1. Offensive Material.
Example - dickpker, dildoskills

2. Flaming and Harassment.
The moderator staff will not tolerate flaming and other types of personal attacks on the forum to the point that it disturbs the thread. In the event a moderator steps into a thread to stop flaming, all members are expected to stop. Any personal grudges against any other member are to be left at the door.

3. Sound Advice.
Giving intentionally bad or malicious advice to any user, for any reason, is prohibited. This includes 'faulty' (Backdoors, viruses, the whole package) arbitrary code.

4. Post Trickery.
We won't put up with people messing with the quality of the boards or tricking any users. Thread titles must reflect the content of the post. We won't put up with any trick HTML, including javascript, to be posted where a user asks for help. This includes intentionally bad or misleading links, or links to any sites which perform some malicious action to the user's computer or floods the user's browser with pop-ups.

5. No Advertising / SPAM.
Members are not allowed to make posts with the sole purpose of advertising their own or another website. Any form of spam will be deleted and the user account suspended.

6. Treatment of Moderators.
Any form of moderator harassment including insults, failing to delete a thread that you were asked to delete, doing the opposite of something you were asked to do, reposting a thread that was deleted, or protesting a ban in an improper way, WILL result in a ban.

7. Account Accountability.
* A user account is to be used by one person only. This does not mean "one person at a time". A user account being used by more than one person may be terminated.

8. Zero Tolerance on piracy unless specified.

NO WAREZ. NO SERIALS. NO CRACKS / CRACKING / ILLEGAL PROGRAMS. Anything that can be used in software piracy or other illegal software activities will result in a ban. Links provided to locations that offer tutorials or tips for any of these activities are also not encouraged.

9. Marketplace Use/Scamming.

Use of our Marketplace is restricted to private transactions. We do not allow businesses to use the forum as a means to sell their products. Selling of warez is not permitted. All price negotiation should take place in private (unless a price is set or it's a bid), either by email or private messaging. Please use a middleman. Buying, selling, or trading in our forum is taken at your own risk.

10. Sniping (Moderator Action: Deletion Of Post)
Posting in a thread to just be negative or to say that there is something better and NOT post a link, is prohibited. If you say something negative, try being constructive. There is no need to be an idiot everywhere.
Back to top Go down
chuck norris
Post Jr
Post Jr
chuck norris

Rules Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules Suggestion   Rules Suggestion EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:48 pm

Um...you don't decide rules? Let staff do it?
Back to top Go down
deadly
Donator
Donator
deadly

Rules Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules Suggestion   Rules Suggestion EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:21 pm

umm bud, I have more experience then everyone here... I wanted to do this AND it is just an outline. Stop hating on my posts...
Back to top Go down
chuck norris
Post Jr
Post Jr
chuck norris

Rules Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules Suggestion   Rules Suggestion EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:36 pm

not hating, just looks like you think your better than falcon.
Back to top Go down
deadly
Donator
Donator
deadly

Rules Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules Suggestion   Rules Suggestion EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 7:08 pm

where did i ever say i was better then Falcon... he is very busy with server so I thought I would make his life easier by making a rules suggestion... If you open your eyes you will see I have alot of experience... anyways, overall, this is to help. It is up to Falcon to use it or not...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rules Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rules Suggestion   Rules Suggestion Empty

Back to top Go down

Rules Suggestion
Page 1 of 1