Silver Shadow
Please log in to view the content of these Forums
Silver Shadow
Please log in to view the content of these Forums
Silver Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEW WEBSITE - www.play-ss.com NEW WEBSITE

Deadly for Graphic Leader/Mod/Admin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
deadly
Donator
Donator
deadly

Deadly for Graphic Leader/Mod/Admin Empty
PostSubject: Deadly for Graphic Leader/Mod/Admin   Deadly for Graphic Leader/Mod/Admin EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:38 am

In-Game name: Deadly

How long a day are you on for?

Right now I am on for about 3 hours or more and this friday I am getting my wisdom teeth out so I will be on like all day for the nest 2 weeks or so.

If i got mod what would i do?

If I got Mod I would help who ever asked for it, enforce the rules and won't go power hungry like everyone else... I have alot of Admin/Co-owner/Mod experience. I was Co-Owner/Graphic Leader of Bankai-Rune(pretty much designed the whole Forums for that server). Was Admin before Co-Owner on Bankai-Rune for 2 months. Was Mod on Heaven-Pkz for 3 months.

What if i didn't get mod?

If I didn't get Mod/Admin I would carry on playing the server and keep applying for different positions when I feel I have a chance. But to be honest, I read some of the Applications and no one on this server has the experience I have. the only reason I don't play the other server anymore is because they either shut down or totally changed source and style...

Here are the sigs I made for people in Bankai-Rune:

Deadly for Graphic Leader/Mod/Admin Ichi81-1
Deadly for Graphic Leader/Mod/Admin Yuuto1
Deadly for Graphic Leader/Mod/Admin Ff2cloud
Deadly for Graphic Leader/Mod/Admin BankaiRune
Deadly for Graphic Leader/Mod/Admin Ichi81
Deadly for Graphic Leader/Mod/Admin Yuuto
Deadly for Graphic Leader/Mod/Admin Dylann
Deadly for Graphic Leader/Mod/Admin Taxxi
Deadly for Graphic Leader/Mod/Admin Taxxi2
Deadly for Graphic Leader/Mod/Admin Vannucchi

Thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
Hemlock
Post Jr
Post Jr
Hemlock

PostSubject: Re: Deadly for Graphic Leader/Mod/Admin   Deadly for Graphic Leader/Mod/Admin EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:20 am

WOW....not gonna lie, those signatures are amazing.. you should make meh one Wink + you have my vote for admin + graphic designer.. ive only known you for a few hours but in that time i know that your a great player and nice person
Back to top Go down
deadly
Donator
Donator
deadly

PostSubject: Re: Deadly for Graphic Leader/Mod/Admin   Deadly for Graphic Leader/Mod/Admin EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:05 pm

thank you Hemlock, don't mean to sound rude but I have the most experience in being mod/admin+ then all, if not most players on this server combined...
Back to top Go down
Hemlock
Post Jr
Post Jr
Hemlock

PostSubject: Re: Deadly for Graphic Leader/Mod/Admin   Deadly for Graphic Leader/Mod/Admin EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:11 pm

lol i definitly agree with that, though its hard to get experience when you need experience.. i try to start with servers without many people so that there isnt much competition, then if it gets big im mod/admin on it still Very Happy it never worked so i moved up to medium sized server.. hopefully it wont crash after a few weeks
Back to top Go down
deadly
Donator
Donator
deadly

PostSubject: Re: Deadly for Graphic Leader/Mod/Admin   Deadly for Graphic Leader/Mod/Admin EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:44 pm

story of my experience:

I actually started out as a GFX Designer, I would design customs and did Photo Manipulation(pictures) then after 2 months or so the owner promoted me to Mod/GFX Designer. From there I started designing the forum components and client backgrounds while helping people in-game and on forums. After about 1-3months(can't remember) I was then promoted to Site Owner on forums and Admin in-game. thats only for Bankai-Rune.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deadly for Graphic Leader/Mod/Admin   Deadly for Graphic Leader/Mod/Admin Empty

Back to top Go down

Deadly for Graphic Leader/Mod/Admin
Page 1 of 1