Silver Shadow
Please log in to view the content of these Forums
Silver Shadow
Please log in to view the content of these Forums
Silver Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEW WEBSITE - www.play-ss.com NEW WEBSITE

deadly having an energy sword and pking kay with it

Go down 
+2
deadly
bradytom2
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bradytom2
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator
bradytom2

deadly   having an energy sword and pking kay with it Empty
PostSubject: deadly having an energy sword and pking kay with it   deadly   having an energy sword and pking kay with it EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:15 pm

[img]deadly   having an energy sword and pking kay with it Hi22_b11[/img]

i jailed deadly and he threatened me and said i was getting demoted becuz i was power hungry and i had no reason to jail him but it against the rules to have energy sword in pk area.
Back to top Go down
deadly
Donator
Donator
deadly

PostSubject: Re: deadly having an energy sword and pking kay with it   deadly   having an energy sword and pking kay with it EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:29 pm

you fail to mention what i was doing it for!!!! i wasnt doing it for my own gain bud!!! you didnt even ask questions or try to find out what was happening!!! I was helping Kay get d pl8 and the fastest way was with E Sword!!! AND!!! we werent pking for items you plug!!! INEXPERIENCED MUCH!!!
Back to top Go down
chuck norris
Post Jr
Post Jr
chuck norris

PostSubject: Re: deadly having an energy sword and pking kay with it   deadly   having an energy sword and pking kay with it EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:40 pm

Good job! Deadly thinks he's awesome and all that. He thinks he need to help Kay to get Dpl8, but thats unfair advantage, and Kay need to pk people without her benefit getting pl8. Everyone has equal chance to just fight.
Back to top Go down
deadly
Donator
Donator
deadly

PostSubject: Re: deadly having an energy sword and pking kay with it   deadly   having an energy sword and pking kay with it EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:47 pm

when did i say i think i am awesome you hater! i never said "im soo awesome! im better then everyone!!!" i help people get what they want, end of story!
Back to top Go down
Hemlock
Post Jr
Post Jr
Hemlock

PostSubject: Re: deadly having an energy sword and pking kay with it   deadly   having an energy sword and pking kay with it EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 5:43 pm

i agree with deadly on this one.. mods cant just tele and jail, they have to have reason and find out what is happening first
Back to top Go down
chuck norris
Post Jr
Post Jr
chuck norris

PostSubject: Re: deadly having an energy sword and pking kay with it   deadly   having an energy sword and pking kay with it EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 6:28 pm

No matter what, no 1hit ko weapons in wildly. Unfair advantage...stop bothering Bradytom2
Back to top Go down
bradytom2
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator
bradytom2

PostSubject: Re: deadly having an energy sword and pking kay with it   deadly   having an energy sword and pking kay with it EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:32 pm

u kno wat im tired of u guys hating on me.... u guys r just pissed cuz im doing my job unlike other mods tht u r used to.....u think im going to abuse my power and do wat u want me to do? no im gonna follow the rules....and enforce them i know what i am doing and that is why falcon put me as a mod! end of story!
Back to top Go down
deadly
Donator
Donator
deadly

PostSubject: Re: deadly having an energy sword and pking kay with it   deadly   having an energy sword and pking kay with it EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 6:08 am

Chuck, why are you kissing Brady's ass so much?? it was a 50/50 thing, I was in the wrong for cheating the pking system and Brady was in the wrong for his inexperience as a mod and not knowing what to do... there, now everyone will agree to this statement
Back to top Go down
Connor
VIP
VIP
Connor

PostSubject: Re: deadly having an energy sword and pking kay with it   deadly   having an energy sword and pking kay with it EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 7:20 am

STFU ALL OF YOU. Brady did the right thing in jailing not because of the pwep rule but you have to earn the pk point rewards.
Back to top Go down
chuck norris
Post Jr
Post Jr
chuck norris

PostSubject: Re: deadly having an energy sword and pking kay with it   deadly   having an energy sword and pking kay with it EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:43 pm

Ohhhh yes, justice!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Shelby
VIP
VIP
Shelby

PostSubject: Ffs   deadly   having an energy sword and pking kay with it EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 5:25 pm

Ok i agree 100% with connor not he's my bro and everything, its because, you guys are acting like pigs fighting over slob, one of you think ur big a tough and can knock the shit outta anybody at any time, but you will find that the smaller one, can do BIGGER things then you.

Stop this rot now.
I'm sick of this i dont want a Ww3 on our forums.
Back to top Go down
chuck norris
Post Jr
Post Jr
chuck norris

PostSubject: Re: deadly having an energy sword and pking kay with it   deadly   having an energy sword and pking kay with it EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 5:44 pm

ok lol!
Back to top Go down
bradytom2
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator
bradytom2

PostSubject: Re: deadly having an energy sword and pking kay with it   deadly   having an energy sword and pking kay with it EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:17 am

deadly wrote:
Chuck, why are you kissing Brady's ass so much?? it was a 50/50 thing, I was in the wrong for cheating the pking system and Brady was in the wrong for his inexperience as a mod and not knowing what to do... there, now everyone will agree to this statement
grrr
Back to top Go down
deadly
Donator
Donator
deadly

PostSubject: Re: deadly having an energy sword and pking kay with it   deadly   having an energy sword and pking kay with it EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:20 am

come on brady, stop doing half sentence posts Razz
Back to top Go down
bradytom2
In-Game Moderator
In-Game Moderator
bradytom2

PostSubject: Re: deadly having an energy sword and pking kay with it   deadly   having an energy sword and pking kay with it EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:25 am

deadly wrote:
come on brady, stop doing half sentence posts Razz
lmao sorry....this topic is seriously over someone should lock it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: deadly having an energy sword and pking kay with it   deadly   having an energy sword and pking kay with it Empty

Back to top Go down

deadly having an energy sword and pking kay with it
Page 1 of 1