Silver Shadow
Please log in to view the content of these Forums
Silver Shadow
Please log in to view the content of these Forums
Silver Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEW WEBSITE - www.play-ss.com NEW WEBSITE

Artwork Idea Revamped

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Medic
Post Jr
Post Jr
The Medic

Artwork Idea Revamped  Empty
PostSubject: Artwork Idea Revamped    Artwork Idea Revamped  EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 4:53 pm

Okay so if you read my previous post about this, same thing, except, their will be a tutor, and he opens a page where you pick a sign, or create your own, color it, and you can put it just about anywhere.
Like on the outsides of banks, and make them right clickable to take them to the page of the clan IN the forums, of course on a seperate page or tab so the clicker doesn't get kicked off.
Next on the idea, since the game itself is in medieval times, we should get a paint brush, and a pallet with all the base colors.
And for donaters, they're tags could glow or something, for mods, they glow silver, admins, glow gold. Get it?
I think this would be an epic addition to our epic server, plus it'd bring in donations cause seriously, who doesnt want they're clan name over the cities flashing colors.
---EDIT---
If you get your Artwork higher you will be able to access more designs and more custom colors.
Around the higher levels 70+ artwork, you should be able to tag over other clans.
You can train without a wall which (If the maker agree's) Around level 15 is wall art, (very base)
So until level 15, you can cut logs, and fletch them into a stilt (to hold the art while you pick a design, you will need a new stilt each time), use silk* (Which is hopefully going to be put into the tutors store, which we will need for this idea to work) for paper, and train it up to there.
Now what you make with the silk should be fliers or whatever, y'know put them on tree's and signs* and stuff.
(*Not clan signs, like road signs)
Also, the tutor is your holder, you make a sign, and save it with him, under your name, you must use your password to unlock the signs to use them or edit them.

Here is a level guide i've come up with.
(1-15) Silk paper fliers
(15-30) Basic Wall Tags
(30-45) Backdrops avaliable
(45-60) You can add people into the art
(60-70) Custom Colors* (*If donater)\ Make the artwork clickable.
(70-99) You can frame your artwork* (*Framing allows it to be carried and put wherever you deem good, you cannot put frames over art, and art cannot be put over framed art. Framed art will dissapear from its location back into your inventory after *24 hours of the setting* (* Or however long Falcon\Jack deems necessary.)
(99) The Cape is unlocked, and you get a golden paint brush.
AND you can paint your face, like war paint, CERTAIN designs, sorry but no customes.
The designs are all up to Falcon and Jack unless I am told otherwise by him or Jack.
Here is the rough draft of the cape (I have the laptop pad mouse so sorry but i cant go too crazy. lol.

Artwork Idea Revamped  Artwor10
Back to top Go down
razor
Noobie
Noobie

Artwork Idea Revamped  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Artwork Idea Revamped    Artwork Idea Revamped  EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 6:21 pm

i dont under stand this... its a great idea i just dont know how it would work it would need alot! of coding. oh and nice cape idea
Back to top Go down

Artwork Idea Revamped
Page 1 of 1