Silver Shadow
Please log in to view the content of these Forums
Silver Shadow
Please log in to view the content of these Forums
Silver Shadow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEW WEBSITE - www.play-ss.com NEW WEBSITE

farewell falcon the best owner ever!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mike
mike

farewell falcon the best owner ever! Empty
PostSubject: farewell falcon the best owner ever!   farewell falcon the best owner ever! EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:24 pm

As of now im not sure if there is anyone who does not know the news about falcon. But if you dont, It is true that falcon the owner of this server has officially quit. to be honest i only joined the server because of falcon. This may go for other players that came from rune-zero or any other server falcon was on. I would like to say a final good bye to falcon. Even though he most likely will never see this. I would like to say to falcn that you were the best owner to a server that i ever played on. I wish that I could play with you on any server whether you are staff or not. I will miss you from the server and i dont know if i will be staying either. I might move onto a new server :\. I will miss you falcon and this goes for all the players of silver shadow. Im not sure the reason why you quit, but im sure its a good one. So this is my final good bye. GOOOOOOOD BYEEEE FALCON I LOVE YOUUUUU!

-sincerely
-----chance-------
Back to top Go down
chuck norris
Post Jr
Post Jr
chuck norris

farewell falcon the best owner ever! Empty
PostSubject: Re: farewell falcon the best owner ever!   farewell falcon the best owner ever! EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:37 pm

He's back chance Exclamation
Back to top Go down

farewell falcon the best owner ever!
Page 1 of 1